KNIT COMFORT MEETS ENGINEERED SUPPORT : You've seen knit technology in athletic footwear, but it's new to cycling because cycling shoes require a mix of supple comfort and stout performance that athletic shoes don't provide. The Empire E70 Knit features our proprietary Xnetic Knit upper, developed specifically for cycling with a TPU skeletal system and technical nylon core that creates the support you need to get the most out of your pedal stroke while remaining airy and supple, with sock-like comfort. Xnetic Knit is also DWR-treated for water repellency and easy cleaning, and the reinforced toe and heel areas enhance durability and abrasion resistance. When you combine Xnetic Knit with a genuine Easton carbon outsole, you get a powerful combination that's also a step forward in cycling shoe design. UPPER Engineered Xnetic Knit upper Bonded TPU skeletal support structure TPU-reinforced toe and heel DWR treated Empire Laces: hold a knot, durable and light OUTSOLE Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole Steel hardware Replaceable heel pads FOOTBED Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support WEIGHT 250 grams (size 42. 5)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.