AO Eyewear American Optical - Original Pilot Aviator Sunglasses with Bayonet Temple and Gold Frame, Calobar Green Glass Lens
14 days returns
- The 52mm frame is perfect for medium size faces
- Made in USA! Issued to millions of U.S. soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen since 1958
- Metal frame with bayonet temples, engineered to rigid military specifications for comfort, performance and protection
- These are the first sunglasses to land on the moon
- worn by Commander Neil Armstrong and the crew of Apollo 11 in 1969
- Issued to millions of U.S. soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen since 1961
- Distortion free, toughened and polished, True Color Grey glass lens
- Engineered to rigid military specifications
- The 52-mm frame with bayonet temples is perfect for smaller faces
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top