Best Heavy Duty Lifting Straps Neoprene Padded 1 Pair Wrist Wraps & Rubbery Grip Support Straps with Cotton Coated Rubber on One Side (Rubber Side Face The Bar)
Grip Power Pads
14 days returns
- One Pair of Neoprene Weight lifting Cotton Strap With Cotton Rubber Coated.
- These weight lifting straps give you a secure grip on the bar during weight lifting exercises.
- Simply slide the straps on each wrist, adjust for a snug fit and you'll be ready to strap yourself on to any weight lifting dumbbell or bar.
- The additional neoprene padding inside these straps make them some of the most comfortable and durable.
- Adjustable to Fit Almost Anyone. Comfortable Neoprene Padding on Contact Areas
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top