DisplayGifts Deluxe UV Acrylic Full Size Football Display Case Stand with Mirror, Riser Stand, ACFB18M
10 days returns
- Make sure you receive the DisplayGifts brand for premium quality and Maximum protection and not offered a alternative imitation. If you are receiving than Non-DisplayGifts brand on this product you have been cheated. Please report to Amazon.
- Double layered black acrylic base with gold risers. UV Protection, Prevents Autograph Fading . Mirrored Background. CLEAN cut at the bottom base, with no LIP extending out to catch dust.
- BALL is NOT included. 98% UV Protection acrylic cover.
- 12.25"W X 8.5"H X 8.25"D (Outside), Interior 12"W X 7"H X 8"D
- No assembly required.
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 10 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top