14 days returns
- REDUCE CHRONIC PAIN - Undo years of restrictions around the joints + release the deepest adhesions + fascia.
- MOVE BETTER- The focused compression of the Renewdles help to hydrate + renew the elastic quality of your fascia.
- TRAIN HARDER - Discover new strength + space around the joints.
- NO ROLLING. NO CURSING. JUST MOBILITY. You can Renewdle in your chair at work, in your car, in your bed, on the floor...
- Made in the USA. CFC-free and recyclable. Includes 3 different size Renewdles and 12 short how-to videos at renewdle.com Easily release your Neck, Psoas, IT Band, Hips, Lats, Glutes, Hamtrings, Quads, Adductors, Ankles, Calves, Shins, QL, Low Back + Upper Back.
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top