SportCord Resistance Band Workout Set - 7-Piece Bungee Cord Fitness System for Home, Office & Travel - Low-Impact Physical Therapy Exercise Bands: Light, Medium & Heavy + Deluxe Handles & Door Anchor
14 days returns
- HIGH-QUALITY BUNGEE-TYPE RESISTANCE BANDS - Our SportCord Resistance Workout Bands are made of bungee-type resistance cords that are built tougher to last longer, especially when compared to latex resistance bands. Our exercise band set eliminates the need for high-impact fitness systems, such as dumbbells and free weights, and provides a workout option that uses stable resistance to improve strength and endurance.
- 7-PIECE BUNGEE CORD FITNESS SYSTEM FOR HOME, OFFICE & TRAVEL - Our 7-piece Resistance Band set includes: 3 low-impact exercise bands - light (6-12 lbs. resistance), medium (9-18 lbs.) & heavy (14-28 lbs.) - pair of deluxe handles, wide adjustable strap and door anchor, plus an exercise guide and carrying case! Each cord has a durable nylon jacket - that helps prevent sudden breakage - and steel snap links and D-rings that provide a strong, secure connection.
- THREE LEVELS OF RESISTANCE FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY, INJURY RECOVERY & MUSCLE STRENGTHENING - Our SportCord resistance cords are 6 feet in length and have three levels of resistance - light, medium and heavy - and are perfect for people of all fitness levels. Each elastic fitness band provides consistent resistance to aid muscle growth and development, as well as support physical therapy exercises to enhance injury recovery and overall strengthening.
- REPLACE FREE WEIGHT & DUMBBELL SETS WITH LOW-IMPACT RESISTANCE CORDS - For many people, high-impact exercises that incorporate free weights, dumbbells and other exercise equipment are either not an option or are not the right option for their fitness needs. Utilizing elastic fitness bands with different resistance levels allows you to vary and tailor your workout to your needs and physical capabilities - without overexerting yourself or risking serious injury.
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST APPROVED | MADE IN USA - When recovering from injury, physical therapists often recommend using resistance bands to provide consistent strengthening support to the injured area. Using varying levels of resistance ensures that the injured area isn't overtaxed during recovery and also allows for a steady strength progression - from light to medium to heavy resistance
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top