YogaAccessories 1/4" Thick High-Density Deluxe Non-Slip Exercise Pilates & Yoga Mat, Jasmine Green
14 days returns
- At 74" long by 24" wide, our versatile 6mm yoga mat is two times as dense as the average yoga mat and is a full 6" longer
- Double-sided non slip texture provides comfort and allows for the perfect amount of stickiness to give you the stability you need for any pose
- Durable and tear-resistant workout mats are constructed without toxic phthalates, latex or heavy metals
- Premium weight mat material is perfect for any type of yoga or pilates routine and will last for many years to come
- All genuine YogaAccessories products are covered by a 30 day "No Questions Asked" money back guarantee
See all Reviews
- -Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- -The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- -In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- - Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- -To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- -To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- -Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- -Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- -The refund will not include the cost of delivery or return postage.
- -If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment.
- -NineFit reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.
Back to top